Custom Wedding Cakes
- Double Chocolate (chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream)
- Vanilla² (vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream)
- Raspberry Chocolate (chocolate cake with fresh raspberry buttercream)
- Strawberry Blonde (vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream)
- Lemon (vanilla cake with lemon buttercream)
- Red Velvet (traditional southern recipe with cream cheese buttercream)
- Coconut (vanilla cake with cream cheese buttercream and toasted coconut)
- Blue Wonder(chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream)
- Carrot Top (carrot cake with cream cheese buttercream)
- Caramel Chocolate (chocolate cake with caramel buttercream)
- Mint Chocolate (chocolate cake with mint buttercream)
- Cookies and Cream (chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and crushed chocolate wafers)
- Banana (banana cupcake with cream cheese buttercream and chocolate buttercream)
- Cherry Chip (cherry vanilla cake with cream cheese buttercream)
- Confetti Cake (confetti vanilla cake with cream cheese buttercream)
- Strawberries & Cream (strawberry cake with cream cheese buttercream)
- Seasonal Flavors – Pumpkin Spice/ Gingerbread/ Eggnog (ask for the current seasonal flavours)
We offer gluten, dairy, and egg sensitive alternatives. Please ask for flavours.
Q: How long in advanced should I place an order?
A: To avoid disappointment, cakes require ordering at least one week in advance. Less time may be required for basic cakes and cupcakes at the discretion of Ginger’s Cupcakes & Desserts.
Q: Are consultations free?
A: Yes all consultations are free. Please feel free to contact us by calling Aurora - 905-841-4004 | Richmond Hill - 905-237-7939
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I do a tasting for a wedding cake?
A: Yes. We will assemble 6 regular cupcakes or 12 mini cupcakes of your chosen flavours at a cost of $17. If you then wish to place an order for your wedding cake the price of the cupcakes will be deducted from the final total.
Q: What size cake should I get?
A: These are suggested cake serving numbers only.
Q: Does my cake need to be refrigerated?
|Quarter Slab (9 inches x12 inches)
|Half Slab (18 inches x 12 inches)
A: Cakes may not require refrigeration. Cakes can be left at room temperature for up to 12 hours. If the temperature is hot and/or humid, this time will be less.
Q: What should I do if I have to cancel my cake order?
A: Please find below our cake cancellation policy. For more information visit the Ordering Policy
Day of or day before date of pick up – 0% Refund
Two days before date of pick up – 50% Refund
Three days before date of pick up – 100% Refund